ubuntu-doc Digest, Vol 56, Issue 33

Joshua LaBerge joshua.laberge at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:37:34 UTC 2009

Sounds like a cool idea.  As a member of the Ubuntu Forums Beginner Team, I
agree that the easier we make learning on new users, the better off everyone
will be.  But you might want to check out the Ubuntu Community Learning
Project.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Learning
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-learning

It's a project under heavy development right now to provide instruction and
training through Moodle and IRC for both new users and organizations.  In
fact, Dougie Richardson is involved with this project already.  I'd suggest
you show your idea to cproffit or Vantrax in #ubuntu-learning and see how it
can be rolled into this project.