Firestarter is out of date

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Fri May 15 01:50:10 UTC 2009

Hi Bodhi,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We can certainly make this change for
the 9.10 release. Would you mind filing a bug against this in launchpad,
just so the request doesn't get lost in the mailing list?  Here's a link to
the bug page: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs

I would copy and paste the note myself, but just want to make sure you get
the wonderful karma points for the report. Thanks again,

Jim