Low hanging fruit

Dougie Richardson dougierichardson at ubuntu.com
Sat May 9 12:58:06 UTC 2009

Hi Matthew and Nathan,

2009/5/9 Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com>:
> Thanks for taking the initiative on this. I think it's quite important
> that we have a set of tags documented on a single wiki page which we
> can discuss before starting to implement the tags, so that we know how
> the tags will interact, can discuss whether they overlap, and so on.
> Then when we have agreed on the set of tags, we can apply them to the
> existing wiki pages, such as the "Tasks" and "Getting Started" areas.

>From the meeting I understood this to be working on the low hanging
fruit tag to mark suitable tasks for new members not a generic set of
tags for the team to use - this would seem to me to mean using the
ones linked to by Matthew [1].

I have seen both tags you and Nathan suggest but in this case there
are specific criteria and the one that makes it different is that they
_must_ be able to be done using only the Playbook information.

If this can be integrated into the suggested tags then I don't see a
problem using them, i.e. by putting a caveat in our page perhaps but
then they will mean something different to people coming from other
teams.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Tags

--
Regards,