usb-creator

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Thu May 7 19:28:02 UTC 2009

Hi Augustina,

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 11:40 -0700, Augustina Blair wrote:
> Quick Update: I'm still working on this.  Had some other things taking
> priority for a bit! I will be starting to write from the outline this
> weekend.
>
> Thanks for the addition to the outline, Phil!  If anyone else would
> like to review and add or modify anything, the proposed outline is
> here - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AugustinaBlair/MakeUsbStartupDraft

Regarding the common issues and solutions, I've linked to an archive
containing a list of common questions found on IRC, along with a word
frequency analysis [1]. This was generated by a script that looks for
questions in the #ubuntu IRC logs and returns any containing the terms
"usb" and "boot". Hopefully there will be something useful in there.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - http://philbull.googlepages.com/usb-boot-irc.tar.bz2

--