Reorganizing u/k/x/buntu docs translations

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Tue May 5 07:05:11 UTC 2009

Hi Adi,

Adi Roiban ha scritto:
> We can chose "ubuntu-add-applications" ... is not very long, and it
> should help translators chose between ubuntu-docs and kubuntu-docs

One thing: what if we change the name, but keep the same priority we
have now? Do the packages get sorted in the right way or will they
remain as we have them now?

Don't know which is the priority right now and don't know exactly how
the "sorting" works with such values, just asking.

Anyway, I personally prefer a shorter name, and a better sorting is more
than welcome!

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>