team organization page

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun May 3 06:53:53 UTC 2009

At yesterday's meeting the team organization page was discussed and approved.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Organization

As discussed I've added some further details about how a consensus can
be arrived at when someone makes an application to join the
ubuntu-core-doc or ubuntu-wiki-admin team.

I've begun to implement the new structure by renaming the ubuntu-wiki
and ubuntu-doc-students teams on Launchpad, which can now be found
here:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-contributors
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-wiki-admins

There may be some further changes to be made to the various wiki pages
in order to take account of these changes - feel free to update these
directly or post on this thread to make a note of the problem.

Please also feel free to make any further comments on the page if you
have a suggestion on how to improve either the page or the process it
describes.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org