Keeping safe documentation - few questions

Dougie Richardson dougierichardson at ubuntu.com
Fri May 1 07:51:19 UTC 2009

Hi Artur,

2009/5/1 Artur Szymanski <arteek at wp.pl>:
> Because I read in previous emails that Doc Team will make some
> reorganization of documentation, especially installation guide, I would
> like to ask if keeping safe and others will be also rebuild by you and
> could I take up this document.

There are plans to change the installation guide but this would be
part of the system documentation and we'd welcome the contribution.

> What should I do next when my document will be rady: publish here,
> attach it as a patch to existing bug report or open new bug?

That depends on how confident you are really - if you are familiar
with DocBook and the changes validate then submit directly to the bug
on LP. If you'd prefer, you can submit as plain text and we can
discuss the changes as a team or you can submit the patch to us here
for review (providing it's not huge!).

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation

--
Regards,