Keeping safe documentation - few questions

Artur Szymanski arteek at wp.pl
Fri May 1 07:15:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

In order to help to fix the bug reported by me (359256) concerning to
keeping-safe document which is little bit outdated in some sections, I
started to prepare new description. I would like to remove hubackup
description and add short note about Simple Backup tool (sbackup
package). I also would mention about rsync.
Because I read in previous emails that Doc Team will make some
reorganization of documentation, especially installation guide, I would
like to ask if keeping safe and others will be also rebuild by you and
could I take up this document.

What should I do next when my document will be rady: publish here,
attach it as a patch to existing bug report or open new bug?

Thank you.

BR,
Artur