Kubuntu-docs into Rosetta?

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sat Mar 28 10:22:38 UTC 2009

Hi,
În data de Sb, 28-03-2009 la 00:37 +0800, Arne Goetje a scris:
> Hi guys,
>
> do you want to have Kubuntu-docs translatable in Rosetta for Jaunty?
> Then I will approve the templates. They won't get exported into
> language-packs though.
>
> Cheers
> Arne

>From the translators point of view this should be OK.
I think that we should sync with the ubuntu-docs team and see when they
plan to update the ubuntu-docs, kubuntu-docs... translations.

I know that Matthew East is handling the ubuntu-docs translations.

Matthew, are you also handling the kubuntu/xubuntu/edubuntu-docs ?

Like Timo mentioned, handling ubuntu-docs translations requires an extra
step of converting from .po fo .xml files. In case the xml tags from .po
files are not valid the resulting .xml files will not be valid.

If you need help, just let me know.

In the following days I will update the ubuntu-docs error pages. If you
think it is useful I can do the same for kubuntu-docs, xubuntu-docs...
etc

Cheers,
--
Adi Roiban