Question on one string...

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Sat Mar 21 16:05:32 UTC 2009

Hello,

while translating Ubuntu doc I found a string I can't understand clearly
(and I suppose is wrong). The string is located in
troubleshooting-wireless, section "Check for device recognition".

This is the string:

Enabled - move on to If there is a driver listed then see <xref
linkend="troubleshooting-wireless-connection"/>.

Is the "move on to" part right?

Funny thing: if I search for "If there is a driver" inside that
document, I'm presented with two strings, almost identical, but located
in two different documents:

Located in internet/C/wireless.xml:85(para)

Located in internet/C/troubleshooting.xml:92(para)

Is that an old document? Old pot file? (looks like there are also
strings from basics.xml)

Thank you.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>