[Installation Guide] Call for contributors

Augustina Blair missaugustina at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:55:55 UTC 2009

I'd like to be considered for a Writer role.  I'm working on a certification
for Technical Writing and also have 5+ years experience creating end-user
documentation in various work capacities.  I am taking some courses this
summer where I might be able to use this writing as part of my work for
class.  Having a writing sample in my portfolio that's actually used for
something versus a writing sample that was just for class would be ideal for
me right now.  I plan to look for full time Tech Writing work starting in
August so anything I can do between now and then to gain experience and
apply what I'm learning in class is ideal.  Please let me know if you would
like a current writing sample of my work.

Augustina