[Installation Guide] I've changed my mind again!

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 21 21:13:08 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM, Dougie
Richardson<dougierichardson at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> What is technical reviewer?

According to [1]...

Technical Reviewer

The technical reviewer is the master of all things quality-assurance.
It's their job to make sure the released guide is perfect.
Responsibilities include:

    * Checking that every instruction is correct.
    * Checking that there are no bugs in the guide, such as broken
links and missing, stub or orphan sections.
    * Making sure that the guide is suitable for its intended
audiences (i.e. pitched at the right level, easy to read, containing
useful information).
    * Pointing out any errors, omissions or irrelevant content.
    * Making sure that the guide is valid XML.
    * Checking that the guide is culturally sensitive.
    * Checking the formatting and layout for problems.

-Nathan

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting/HowTo