more, Ubiquity Slideshow for Ubuntu

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 06:23:23 UTC 2009

Dougie Richardson wrote:

> I'd also suggest that the basic idea is a good one but as it expands
> into something as huge as is being proposed here, there is a lot of
> crossover with other initiatives (documentation, training and learning
> for example) that introduces duplication of effort and the potential
> for causing more confusion than it solves.

It is true that the idea is proposed as a crossover... But the sildeshow
should maybe be a part of the whole documentation,training...

The slideshow instead of being a separate entity, it should be more of a
sampler of the documentation guide containing the most basic info that
the user needs to start working with the Ubuntu system. Just my 2c :)

Pls keep in mind that i thought of the present idea since the slideshow
isnt very useful, but as Dylan McCall says only takes the tone of a
salesman tone.

cheers,
mac_v