Grub2 Wiki Page

billybigrigger billybigrigger at thefrozencanuck.ca
Tue Jun 16 05:22:53 UTC 2009

Hey all,

With the new changes coming in Karmic moving from legacy Grub to Grub2,
there have been a few more questions/problems getting Grub2 to play nice
with Karmic and Bugabundo suggested a good wiki page be created for it.
I'm just wondering am I just allowed to login to wiki.ubuntu.com and
start creating pages or is there a guideline I should follow? A sample
layout? This would be my first page creation and I am more than happy to
do it, just not sure how to jump in.  Any suggestions would be great.