How to record high quality screencasts (video+audio) with minimal efforts (no expensive hardware is required)

Joe Burgess joemburgess at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 01:47:23 UTC 2009

Sorry Dougie I just emailed this to you by accident but I think that it
would be very helpful to have an official ubuntu video documentation
project.  I mean we can accept screencasts from different nationalities,
and link documentation pages to videos.  I think it would be useful but
that is just my 2 cents.

--Joe