does source code belong on the community wiki

Eric Hickman eric.nathan.hickman at
Thu Jul 30 16:30:25 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I have been going through "categorycleanup" adding appropriate
tags and removing categorycleanup from the bottom. Where I found this
page, Its basically
source code with instructions on how to compile it. with a description
of what the program is supposed to be. I guess my opinion is that there
is probably a better place for source code than the community wiki.
Awaiting your opinions before adding deletion tag. Is there a place for
us to move it, etc.?