Looking for a Raw Draft to Edit!

Augustina Blair missaugustina at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:40:04 UTC 2009

Thanks for the suggestions!!  I reviewed the items Phil and Nathan suggested
and I'm going to edit the Packaging Guide.  I thought I was limited to 10
pages, but my instructor ok'ed me doing the whole thing.  I will be working
with it offline and will gradually publish my  changes. I should be done
with it by the last week in July.

Augustina