join the documentation team
philbull at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 09:43:45 UTC 2009
On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 08:17 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> Welcome to both of you. Once you've signed up to the mailing list, you
> are ready to contribute, there are no other formalities to the
> process. You just need to pick something to work on.
It would be great if a couple of people could start work on updating the
Rhythmbox manual. Here's an outline of what needs to be done:
1. Check with the Rhythmbox developers that no-one else is working
on the manual.
2. Review the manual for errors and omissions using a current
version of GNOME. Check *all* instructions in the current
manual. Briefly document the errors, where they are found and
how they should be corrected.
3. Publish the list of errors on this mailing list, so we can
discuss them before any changes are made.
4. Download the Rhythmbox module from GNOME SVN.
5. Make changes to the Rhythmbox docs and test them.
6. Submit a patch to us for review.
More information about the ubuntu-doc