Internet

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 22 13:51:39 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I have (finally) committed changes to the Internet documentation.  Predominantly this now revolves around nm0.7 and removes references to gnome-network-tools.  Please ignore typos/spelling and so on as I'm still working on this today.

Really need anyone who has a DSL, VPN or Mobile Broadband connection to provide input or these sections are going to look mighty weak on release!

Regards,

Dougie

 I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

(George Carlin)