Documentation for Jaunty

Dustin Kirkland kirkland at canonical.com
Tue Feb 17 13:17:19 UTC 2009

On 2/17/09, Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote:
>  String freeze is looming on the horizon, so I thought I'd post a list of
>  tasks which I think we should look at before the freeze:
>
>       * Consider documenting the encrypted private directory feature [1]

Hi Phil-

Thanks for the initiative.

I should probably mention that the encrypted private directory feature
is still supported in Jaunty, however, something far more powerful has
grown out of this: encrypted home directory.

I have been remiss in announcing this in my blog for some weeks now.
Thanks for the reminder, I'll do that today.

As Adam Sommer mentioned, he has started some documentation on this topic.

:-Dustin