Doc status request

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 13 20:41:49 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Carl Symons <carlsymons at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Richard JOHNSON <nixternal at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 10:55:23AM -0500, Alex Wauck wrote:
>>> Well, those of us with web servers can publish our branches and then request
>>> that someone with write access pull from our branches.  Those who don't have
>>> web servers (or don't want to take the time to set them up) can use 'bzr
>>> bundle > filename' to put all changes into a nice, tidy bundle for emailing.
>>
>> I would rather you push your branches to lp:~your_lp_id/kubuntu-docs. This
>> way here they will show up under the kubuntu-docs branches and be easily
>> available for merging.
>>
> bzr suggests --no-strict because the changes are not committed. And I
> don't have commit rights.

In bzr, commits are done locally so you do have rights. Simply run
"bzr commit -m "A description of the changes in this revision". Then
run "bzr push lp:~carlsymons/kubuntu-docs/yourbranchname".

Once it's uploaded you'll see it appear here (there are already two
branches there from you):

https://code.launchpad.net/kubuntu-docs

--
Matthew East