Introduction

joltyg joltyg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:19:29 UTC 2009

Hello all :)

Let me introduce myself first, I'm Bhaskar Kandiyal (gastly on irc) and
I'm from Delhi, India. I've been using Ubuntu for a long time (since
2006) and I'm well equipped with using it.
I mainly contribute towards Ubuntu through the forums and irc and also
with my blog (by writing tutorials and guides).I thought I'd give it a
go and contribute as much as I can to the doc's project.

My experience with bzr and docbook is limited, but I can grasp things
really fast (since I'm a web developer and I know XML a bit).

So, is there any way I can contribute to the project? I've read that the
Kubuntu documentation is being re-written (and I am, as of now, a
Kubuntu/KDE user).
Please let me know if there's anything I can help out with :)