Ubuntu DVD Idea

Marko Oreskovic markoresko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:59:25 UTC 2009

Ron Schreiner wrote:
> I'd like to see a DVD ISO created for download with the following videos
> in the following order. I think this would be a GREAT promotional tool,
> especially in this format I've designed.

I think this is great idea!

I am just thinking in what way, theese videos should be represented to
user upon inserting DVD and booting Live environment
and also should those videos be present in the same way on user HDD
after install.
I would also add a need for some kind of Xfce/Xubuntu video if user
choose Xfce.

What release you think it should that DVD made for?
Karmic and up, Current, od LTS/8.04/FutureLTS?