Categories and SubPages as it pertains to the Wiki Playbook

Marc Kaplan mk at technomensch.net
Sun Aug 9 18:56:00 UTC 2009

I finished my first pass of the Community Wiki to break it into what
we eventually would like to call "Categories".  This is a first pass
and definitely subject to change.  It can be found at the start of
draft of the Wiki Playbook through Google Docs.

I decided that before I put the spec up, I want establish the
different sections first.  I would welcome
comments/suggestions/criticisms.

This is the first of a multi-step process.....

Marc Kaplan
Wiki Team Admin...