usb-creator Draft

Alex Lourie djay.il at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 10:44:43 UTC 2009

Matthew,

Just to further emphasize your point, USB based installation may well be the
preferable method of installation in many cases even if CD device is
present. It saves space, CD/DVD disks, and it is a speedier method in some
cases.

USB installation is an important part of the basic installation procedure
nowadays, and as such, I believe that it definitely should be included.

Alex.