Doc Team meeting next Sunday (2nd August)?

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:40:51 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

2009/8/1 Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com>:
> Yes, I think we should use #ubuntu-meeting. We can use the bot for
> meeting summary help.
>
> As to agenda I'd suggest that those people with topics that they would
> like to raise add them prior to the meeting at this page:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingAgenda. I've updated
> it with the time and date of the meeting.
>
> Thanks Phil for organising it!

Thanks for sorting out #ubuntu-meeting and the agenda, everyone.
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to attend the meeting due to
my aforementioned connectivity problems :(

I've edited the Agenda page [1] to include a couple of topics that I
wanted to discuss. Feel free to skip them... I'll catch-up on the
mailing list sometime midweek, probably.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingAgenda

--