Doc Team meeting next Sunday (2nd August)?

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 1 08:23:05 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 1:34 AM, Jeremy<unknown3000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm partial to ubuntu-meeting it's nifty, booked it for us on the calendar
> for 8-9PM UTC if people are interested. Doesn't really bother me that much
> if we just use docs. I'm pretty easy going, what does everyone else think?

Yes, I think we should use #ubuntu-meeting. We can use the bot for
meeting summary help.

As to agenda I'd suggest that those people with topics that they would
like to raise add them prior to the meeting at this page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingAgenda. I've updated
it with the time and date of the meeting.

Thanks Phil for organising it!

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org