Playbook One

Dougie Richardson dougierichardson at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 24 21:06:49 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Further to the recent discussion Matthew and I had, I've put together
what I visualise as a "playbook".

I've done one so far and ask for as much feedback as possible
obviously with a view to getting this out for Tuesday's Docs Day.

I think it should be something that fits on one sheet of A4 (both
sides is cool) and is more of a memory jogger than step by step guide.
This one is designed to get contributers firing through bugs and I
think the use of a catchy sentence will help it stick and have used
"Get it, find it and change it, check it, patch it and post it!"
(which hopefully makes sense once you see the document).

I'm more concerned with the content than the appearance but any
suggestions there are also very welcome.

I'd be particularly keen to hear from any new contributers and any one
who works primarily in the Wiki.

Anyway get it while its hot here:

http://www.lynxworks.eu/files/BugsPlaybook.pdf

--