Recommended application that should be removed from Ubuntu Documentation

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 17 20:14:36 UTC 2009

Hi Artur,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Artur Szymanski <arteek at wp.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recently I've opened a few bugs for ubuntu-docs package. Most of them
> will be fix in Karmic, but one is still waitng for review by Ubuntu
> Documentation Team. I mean this bug:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/359256

Please don't worry if bugs are not resolved immediately - they are on
our radar and we will work on them as soon as possible, there's no
need to chase them on the mailing list. If you'd like to help out by
providing a patch to fix the issue, there is information about how to
contribute here:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation

Feel free to ask if you any questions about contributing.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org