Wiki for different flavors

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 16 00:32:43 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 02:47:32AM -0400, Joe Burgess wrote:
> Hello, I just joined this mailing list and I have one quick question.
> If I wanted to post a wiki article on installing xubuntu on an x61,
> would I just do it in the standard ubuntu wiki and tag as for xubuntu? I
> can't seem to find any xubuntu specific wiki.  I want to make sure I do
> this correctly.

Yes, that would be correct. Also check out
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam. It is a page of laptops where
you can put in all kinds of great information about your laptop, any issues
that you had and how you fixed them if you did.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  9554 2BCC 3AA2 3898 0939  56E7 3EC9 A39D 2E2C 0124