Fwd: GNOME Documentation Team Meeting

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 15 00:46:55 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I thought I would forward this note along to the Ubuntu doc-team mailing
list in case people from this list were interested in joining-in.  With
GNOME moving to version 3.0 in the relatively near future, there is
opportunity for some significant changes in how we handle documentation.

Thanks, all.

Jim