[announcement] apt links on the wiki

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 10 19:52:59 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Andrew Sayers
<andrew-bugs.launchpad.net at pileofstuff.org> wrote:
> I've attached an initial implementation.  I don't think "the packages" adds
> anything, so I've left it short with instructions on how to elongate it if
> necessary.
>
> The icon is "IconsPage/Install.png", which we can upload when we decide on
> one.  My vote for Install.png goes to the 16x16 version of the synaptic
> icon, available on my computer at
> /usr/share/icons/Tangerine/16x16/apps/synaptic.png

I've installed it on my desktop wiki, and it looks fantastic. That
icon is perfect.

I'm attaching a screenshot of how it looks for the benefit of the
team. What do people think, can we go ahead and try and get that macro
added to the wiki for use?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org