Wiki Team Launchpad permissions (was Re: Proposal: Create product for each derivative's documentation)

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 9 12:55:28 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Dougie Richardson
<dougierichardson at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Is there enough work to support a seperate wiki-admin team, or is this
> something that could be covered by one set of restricted team members
> across both parts?

In my opinion, separate teams are definitely necessary for that type
of task, for the reasons Nathan expressed - the experience necessary
for participation in each task is completely different, because the
processes and toolchains on the wiki and on the system docs are
different.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org