Proposal: Create product for each derivative's documentation

Dean Sas dean at deansas.org
Thu Apr 9 12:49:28 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 15:15, Dougie Richardson
<dougierichardson at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> There is fragmentation here and frankly when the bickering stops and
> someone actually puts forward a cohesive set of arguments for each
> approach perhaps I'll be more inclined to give a flying fig. Half the
> team haven't even stated an opinion for goodness sakes.

I don't think I understand enough to have an opinion, it doesn't sound
like a terribly big difference either way. It would be nice if the
proper process had been followed and we should have consistency
between the various ubuntu flavours.

Perhaps someone could sum up the advantages and disadvantages of each
approach in a simple list?

Dean