Community Docs - MythTV pages

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 4 02:13:30 UTC 2009

This evening I have been going through and tagging old unsupported
pages, and came to the realization that there are an insane number of
MythTV pages, many of which are out of date (Edgy, Feisty, and soon to
be Gutsy).  See TitleIndex [1].  Unfortunately, I don't see many pages
specific to currently supported versions of Ubuntu.

How do we want to go about cleaning these up?  I believe the initial
plan last year was to Tag [2] pages for Unsupported then deal with them
one at a time.  However, this will be incredibly time consuming.

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/TitleIndex
[2] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Tag

Thanks,
-Connor