Request to join mentoring program

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 23 21:14:45 UTC 2008

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the team! We are at a stage with the documentation where the best
contribution you can make is with technical review [1] of the Intrepid
branch – especially in the Ubuntu Networking section.

As we move into the next release cycle, I hope to make more improvements to
the Ubuntu Networking guides and I know that the Xubuntu documentation
always appreciates attention.

Regards,

Dougie

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/TechReview