use of alerts on the help wiki

Andrew Sayers andrew-ubuntu-doc at pileofstuff.org
Mon Sep 22 17:00:02 UTC 2008

Matthew East wrote:
> Ok, let's run with this one. I've added it to my bzr branch here so
> you can easily branch or send bundles.
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~mdke/ubuntu-doc/helpwiki-newtheme
>
> However, it doesn't work for me. The error I got when logged out is
> now present all the time:
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/49206/

Hmm, that's a weird bug - an internal MoinMoin function can't work out
how to format text inside a warning.  I dug quite a way into the code to
work out how to do formatting, so it's possible that it's undefined
behaviour that happens to work for me.  I still can't replicate that bug
locally, which I'd like to do before finding a MoinMoin dev to bother.
Could we talk through the issue on IRC?  I'm currently andrew_sayers in
#ubuntu-devel.

	- Andrew