bug subscription settings

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 22 07:08:28 UTC 2008

We previously subscribed all of the ubuntu-doc team to documentation
bug reports in Ubuntu. This means that members of wikiteam and
ubuntu-doc-students receive the bugmail.

This appears to have caused some problems here -
- so I've amended the settings so that only ubuntu-core-doc members
receive bug notifications for ubuntu-docs, kubuntu-docs, xubuntu-docs
and edubuntu-docs.

If you're not a member of that team, you can elect to continue to
receive such bug notifications by subscribing. For example, to receive
ubuntu-docs bugs, you would add your subscription here:

Please let me know if you have any objections.

Matthew East