new wiki theme

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:44:47 UTC 2008

Hi Matt,

On Sun, 2008-09-07 at 18:51 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote:
> > In this scheme, the official and community docs would be stored where
> > they are now. Users would be unaware of the distinction, apart from the
> > slightly different URLs, the absence/presence of an Edit button, and
> > some text in the theme denoting what type of document is being viewed
> > [2] [3].
>
> {snip}
>
> > [2] - http://philbull.googlepages.com/logged_out_community.png
> > [3] - http://philbull.googlepages.com/logged_out_offic.png
>
> I'd quite like to add something like this to the theme - I like what
> you've done with the Community and Official buttons in the top right
> hand corner. I don't really think the current tabs are very helpful.
> Can you send me the image that you used, or a patch inserting it into
> the theme?

I just took the icons from the gnome icon theme. You can find them at
the following paths:

/usr/share/icons/gnome/24x24/apps/accessories-text-editor.png
/usr/share/icons/gnome/24x24/actions/gtk-about.png

There are a few alternatives that you might like to consider too:

/usr/share/icons/gnome/24x24/emblems/emblem-favorite.png (community)
/usr/share/icons/gnome/24x24/actions/help-contents.png (official)
/usr/share/icons/gnome/24x24/actions/help-faq.png (community)

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull