documentation logo

Dustin Kirkland kirkland at canonical.com
Thu Sep 4 22:16:54 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Dustin - there isn't one around I don't think - Henrik Omma made it up
> for us. We're currently working on a new theme for the help website
> and Matt Nuzum created a new logo using the current Ubuntu one -
> http://people.ubuntu.com/~mnuzum/tmp/docs-logo.png
>
> We could probably get hold of the svg for that: what did you have in mind?

We're just about to roll out the complete Ubuntu Manpage Repository
that I suggested on this list several months ago.  Right now, I'm just
using the "Ubuntu documentation" logo.  I'd like to modify that image
to say "Ubuntu manpages".

Nothing major, easy to fix later, just a single png that would need to
be replaced ;-)

:-Dustin