Ubuntu Hardware Documentation

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Mon Oct 27 20:12:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

Dougie Richardson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A Q&A format, like you suggest, could be used to generate the text for a Wiki
> page which could then be edited.

This is a great idea for any initial entry, but I think that subsequent
edits would leave users back muddling through the wiki code to sort it out.

Or perhaps you mean that the wiki page will be generated on the fly each
time it is called? That might work if moinmoin is up to it.

> Dougie Richardson (dougie at lynxworks.eu), sent from my Aspire One - excuse the
> msipellings.

FYI: Your emails are scoring high in my Spamassassin chcecks. Specifically:

BAYES_50 0.001
HTML_MESSAGE 0.001
HELO_LOCALHOST 3.941
HTML_MESSAGE 0.001
RCVD_IN_PBL 0.905
RDNS_NONE 0.1

It seems your sending your email through a mailserver which identifies
itself as localhost which is the biggest offender (3.941 points alone).

The second biggest hit is that your IP address appears to be in a Policy
Block List which I believe is maintained by Spamhaus, but I can't recall
for sure.

I block at 5.0 which is the Spamassassin default and your emails hit
4.9. So, they get through to me, but Thunderbird plunks them in my spam
folder.

Just though I would let you know because I consider my SA setup to be
rather standard and since your emails are just eeking by into my inbox,
they may be getting trashed by other recipients.

Jon