New Wiki page

Scott Kitterman scott at kitterman.com
Sat Oct 25 22:07:04 UTC 2008

I've got plenty to do being a core-dev already.   I don't have time to
volunteer in yet another team.

Ubuntu brown in the Kubuntu theme is completely unacceptable. The old theme
didn't have it.  I think your attitude is dismissive and disrespectful of
the Kubuntu community.

Please do not destroy our look and feel.  I have refrained from just
reverting the change because that isn't how things are supposed to work in
Ubuntu.  Please, instead of continued self-justification that you used the
right process, accept that your change, no matter how well intended, is
problematic for Kubuntu and let's start to figure out how to fix it.

Scott K