GUI for documentation, good or bad?

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 14:11:15 UTC 2008

Hi Little Girl,
 I have seen the guides which are there but still couldn't find one
which is equivalent to the  [CODE] stuff [CODE] which is there in the
forums. For an e.g. look at this post :-

http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=5817554&postcount=32

What I specifically want is to have the code like its shown there, it
makes it for people who perhaps do not want to read the code as well
as easy with the scrollbar on the left within the page itself.

If something like that can be done it would be cool.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17