ISO Image Page Expanded

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:45:19 UTC 2008

Hey there,

Jon wrote:

> I've expanded the IsoImage [1] page, but I'm waffling on whether it
> should be incorporated into the BurningIsoHowto[2] (although I seem
> to recall that titles containing 'howto' are against the style
> guide).

> Perhaps just linking to the ISO Image page from the intro of the
> BurningIsoHowto page is enough. Any thoughts...?

> [1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IsoImage
> [2] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BurningIsoHowto

In the event that you decide to tag [1] for deletion (which is
probably a good idea, but that's up to Those In Power to make the
final decision on), I blatantly stole the definition of ISO from that
page and added it to the Glossary:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Glossary#ISO

If you'd like to change any links that currently point to [1] to the
Glossary definition on [2], that should free [1] up for a deletion
tag.

I think I've developed a soft spot for the Glossary. It's become sort
of a pet project for me. (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.