GUI for documentation, good or bad?

Charlie Kravetz cjk at
Mon Oct 20 15:29:23 UTC 2008

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:30:35 +0530
shirish <shirishag75 at> wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I'm not really into HTML or BB Code what I simply wanna say, there
> should be a GUIed version of doing things. Doing stuff like
> {{{
> some code
> }}}
> is not how many people would like to put up their documentation. It
> would be much more simpler if there were a button, I highlight the
> code and click it.
> Just looking for GUIfication of the existing way to add stuff to the wiki.
> Comments, suggestions all encouraged.
> --
>           Regards,
>           Shirish Agarwal
>   This email is licensed under
> 065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17

I don't know how to say this, but your bug report
specifically references the wiki gui bug report as different. When will
you use {{{ }}} on launchpad?

I can agree with the gui editor in the wiki, but on launchpad?

- --
Charlie Kravetz
Linux Registered User Number 425914          []
Never let anyone steal your DREAM.           []
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)