more testing of the new wiki theme

Andrew Sayers andrew-ubuntu-doc at pileofstuff.org
Mon Oct 20 09:51:51 UTC 2008

Sorry, I should have been clearer - Matthew and I worked a few weeks ago
on a macro to let authors write things like <<Warning(configuring
Sendmail will break your brain)>> and <<Information(postfix or exim are
better choices)>>, which gives them a nicely formatted alert box.  Our
final implementation is currently making its way through the system, and
I'm eager to try it out :)

Matthew - I'm afraid I can't log in to rt.ubuntu.com.  Unless adding me
would be trivial, I'll just wait for the go-ahead.

	- Andrew