more testing of the new wiki theme

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 18 20:34:59 UTC 2008

Hi Andrew

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Andrew Sayers
<andrew-ubuntu-doc at pileofstuff.org> wrote:
> I did a quick test on Safari/Mac, and spotted two problems with the
> "show editing options" box: it doesn't have a rounded corner, and
> obscures some options on my narrow screen.  I've attached screenshots
> showing the problem.

Ok, thanks. I'm not sure how to fix either of these problems to be
honest, but I'm glad that the theme didn't have more serious issues on
Safari!! I guess it would be helpful to set up a Launchpad project for
our moin themes in order to track issues like these. I will have a
think about that.

> P.S. is there any news about alerts being put up on the site?

Not yet - you can track the status here:

https://rt.ubuntu.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=3113

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org