more testing of the new wiki theme

Marc Kaplan mk at technomensch.net
Sat Oct 18 13:20:28 UTC 2008

Andrew Sayers wrote:
> I did a quick test on Safari/Mac, and spotted two problems with the
> "show editing options" box: it doesn't have a rounded corner, and
> obscures some options on my narrow screen.  I've attached screenshots
> showing the problem.
>
> 	- Andrew
>
> P.S. is there any news about alerts being put up on the site?

<<snip>>

What kind of alerts are you talking about?  Are you referring to the
actual wiki.ubuntu.com/community Home Page?

If so, that is currently undergoing a remodeling.  Since I haven't heard
any arguments, the home page will be replaced with the version currently
residing at:

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/community/Home/PageDiscussion

That will occur to coincide with the launch of version 8.10 on Oct. 30th.

Marc Kaplan