Nonexistent link on immutable WikiTeam Tasks page

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 02:03:05 UTC 2008

Hey there,

Matthew East wrote:
> Little Girl wrote:

> > There is a nonexistent link[1] on the immutable WikiTeam/Tasks
> > page[2].

> Fixed, thanks (although the page isn't immutable, you just have to
> log in).

Oh my! I tried it, although it's kind of odd that I'm already logged
in on help.ubuntu.com, and regardless of that, wiki.ubuntu.com
doesn't realize that. When I logged in, it put me at a page with a
Kubuntu header, and the URL is ten wrapped lines long when I paste it
into Kate. Does it auto-detect that I use Kubuntu and display as a
Kubuntu page as a result, or is this something I should look into?
And should a bug report be filed on that page (and possibly other
pages) showing as immutable when it's not?

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.