more testing of the new wiki theme

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at
Fri Oct 17 18:22:18 UTC 2008

Matthew East wrote:
> Hi there,
> The ubuntunew theme on has gone through a
> bit more development and was recently updated on the server.
Thanks for doing the update.  After getting used to the static page
size, I've come to like it.  I would still like to see = Heading 1 =
have a bit more definition to it, like a bar across the page that used
to exist.  Just a small bar, even one that fades off halfway across the
page would be nice - I really think this helps breakdown pages, esp.
ones that are well organized.  Maybe even simply underlining Heading 1
would be sufficient, though my first choice would still be a small breaker.

-Connor (Rocket2DMn)